Quanter elements are the unit to compose an estimation. As a unit for estimation you can find out a Quanter element for each requirement of your application.
Quanter elements are grouped into several groups and subgroups. These groups and subgroups allow us to represent the requirements of a software application in different categories and subcategories facilitating the access to the information.
An overview of the Quanter groups is the following:
- Detailed functionality. Functionality so that we have detailed information.
- Set of functionalities. Functionality that we know that exists but we don’t have enough detail.
- Non-functional Developments. Activities that do not affect the functionality: database optimization, cosmetic changes, etc.
- Parameterization (Functional Group). Parametrization of tables.
- Parameterization (Process). Parametrization of functional processes.
- Other activities without development. Tasks that do not need software development.
- Additional costs. Other costs associated with the development.
We are going to describe each group and subgroup.